ARTES S.r.l.c.r. is a certified company under the SMETA standard
ARTES S.r.l.c.r. complies with the requirements for ethically correct business and production chain behaviour in respect
– of the universal rights established by the UNGP (United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human rights)
– national and local laws, labour contracts, international conventions relating to personnel management and occupational safety and hygiene;
– the principles of the SMETA standard and the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code (ETI);
which include a specific focus on:
– forced or compulsory labour;
– freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining;
– child and child labour;
– health and safety;
– working hours;
– disciplinary practices;
– control of suppliers;
– respect for the environment.
ARTES, given the strategic importance of these issues, also demands special attention from its suppliers, within its own companies.
ARTES has established its commitment to workers’ rights in the document “Human Rights Policy” attached hereto and freely downloadable.
ARTES recognises the right to lodge complaints and reports on the non-respect of human rights.
This possibility is reserved not only for employees, but also for suppliers and external parties, who may use the special reporting form published on this website, even anonymously.
The report or complaint may also be submitted by ordinary mail, to the address:
– 76121 Barletta (BT) Vecchia Madonna dello Sterpeto, no. 72/4;
by email to the following address:
or via the complaints box in the company.
We recommend that you read the complaints handling procedure attached herewith and freely downloadable.